Who can be nominated?
Eligible nominees must:
- The nominees must Live or work in the UK except in the women of impact awards which they should live or work within the Dorset region.
- Be 18 years of age or older at the date of nomination, with the exception of nominees in the Young Woman of Influence category and other young category
- Parental consent if a young person or self consent to the nomination and publication of their name, photo and information
- Be willing to provide a 1-3 minute speech at the reception
- If received a Bronze awards already, nomination most be based on work done in current year from last awards 2019 March.
- Evidence of work done is paramount
Who can nominate?
Nominations can be received by anyone including friends, family and co-workers, etc. However, nominees can nominate themselves.
A Selection Committee will review all nominations. All qualifying nominees MUST be available: evening of Saturday, March 7th, 2020 for the award program and photo session in Bournemouth.