Who can be nominated?
Eligible nominees must:
- The nominees must Live or work in the BCP or within the Dorset region.
- Be 18 years of age or older at the date of nomination
- Be willing to provide a 1–3-minute speech on receiving your award, provide a photo of self and accept a video session that will be used during the virtual event and will be distributed within all our media platforms.
- Previous Awardees can still be nominated for service provided during the covid-19 pandemic.
- Evidence of work done is paramount.
- Nominee to be present at the virtual event on Saturday, 3rd April 2021.
Who can nominate?
Nominations can be received by anyone including friends, family and co-workers, etc. However, nominees can nominate themselves.
A Selection Committee will review all nominations. All qualifying nominees MUST be available for the Awards event.
What will happen next?
As the nominator, you will get a message in response to your nomination. The awards team will process the application then contact the nominee for more information.