Make Your Award Nominations by the DEADLINE of the 15th of March 2021
- Nominations should be submitted using this nomination form, and we cannot accept handwritten documents.
- Only ONE nomination form is needed.
- You may include supporting documents (articles, testimonials, or work, etc.) with your completed nomination form. Maximum of five pages – not including the nomination form.
- Self-nomination is allowed.
Who can be nominated?
Eligible nominees must:
- The nominees must Live or work in the BCP or within the Dorset region.
- Be 18 years of age or older at the date of nomination
- Be willing to provide a 1–3-minute speech on receiving your award, provide a photo of self and accept a video session that will be used during the virtual event and will be distributed within all our media platforms.
- Previous Awardees can still be nominated for service provided during the covid-19 pandemic.
- Evidence of work done is paramount.
- Nominee to be present at the virtual event on Saturday, 3rd April 2021.
Who can nominate?
Nominations can be received by anyone including friends, family and co-workers, etc. However, nominees can nominate themselves.
COVID-19 SHEROES NOMINATION 2020-21
Nominate a woman within BPC for coronavirus-related community work
We are now accepting the nomination for the 2020-2021 Women’s Community Impact Awards in celebration of international women’s day. You are free to nominate a woman who has made an extraordinary impact on the response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) predicament in the BPC community in the UK.
Tell us about what your nominee has done to help the community during the COVID-19 outburst? Please explain what they have done or projects that help others, as well as what they have done, and the number of people they have assisted. The more information the better